Luxury Bed & Breakfast
The Casa Sotgiu Guest House is on the 4th floor of a typical 40’s building in Prati, one of the most elegant neighbourhoods in the centre of Rome.
The owners have remodelled the family house integrating the comforts of a small hotel with the warmth and atmosphere of days gone by. Furnishings are by LM Rive Gauche in a refined blend of classic and modern. Among some of the family furniture we see paintings by Liana Sotgiu and other painters of the Rome school.
Guests can relax in a comfortable sitting room and in a breakfast area.
The Guest House, a short walk from the Lungotevere (Tiber river), is within walking distance of Piazza del Popolo, Villa Borghese, Via dei Condotti, the Spanish Steps, Castel Sant’Angelo, and St. Peter’s.
- Climate control with ceiling radiant panels that regulate the temperature according to the dew point of indoor air for maximum comfort;
- free Wi-Fi in rooms and in the common area;
- a printer available at the reception desk;
- rooms cleaned daily.
- car hire with driver for airport transfers and other destinations;
- bookings for car, motorcycle and bicycle hire;
- bookings for museums, theatre, exhibits and other;
- bookings for massages and aesthetic treatments at a beauty farm.